Overview of the Software Development Lifecycle LC00.00
Click here to download this overview as a pdf.
Projects are the way that most new work gets delivered. Projects can include building a house, executing a marketing campaign, upgrading desktop operating systems, developing an IT business application, etc. There are two processes associated with completing a project – project management and the project lifecycle. This class explores and explains the basics of the software development lifecycles – looking specifically at classic waterfall, iterative, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile models.
By the end of this class, attendees should be able to:
- Understand projects, project management and project lifecycles
- Understand the basics of waterfall, iterative (RUP) and Agile software development lifecycles.
Who Should Attend
- Development project managers and team members
- Development managers
- Clients and other stakeholders that would like to understand lifecycle methodologies
- Basics of projects, project management and project lifecycle
- Classic waterfall development
- Iterative development (RUP)
- Agile development
- One day (8 Total PDUs – 8 Technical / 0 Leadership / 0 Strategic)
Product info: project management, portfolio management, project office, PMO, risk management, project lifecycle management, project consulting, methodology development, quality management, project management training, PMP Exam Prep
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Pricing and more information
Email us email@example.com or
Call us at 877.536.8434 or
Submit the form below