Organization and Project Leadership Skills PM08.14
Click here to download this overview as a pdf.
There are many characteristics of a good leader that are difficult to define. Most are skills that are developed over time but how can someone achieve them? This course will explore the qualities of leadership and provide a better understanding of how to develop these skills. This class will demonstrate specific areas that require focus and the different roles and behaviors a leader must have to be successful. As a result, each student can build an action plan, based on their own style, to become a good leader.
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Understand what leadership is and identify effective leadership behaviors
- Develop a vision and enable your team to execute on your vision
- Understand leadership responsibilities in terms of training and succession planning
- Identify various leadership styles and when to use them
- Understand how to coach and develop teams
- How to motivate and empower
- Effective delegation
- Instilling values, ethics and trust
Who Should Attend
- People managers
- Senior professionals
- Individuals seeking knowledge on how to lead people and organizations
- Identify leadership characteristics
- Defining and executing vision and strategy
- Effective training and continuity plans
- Overview of Leadership Styles and Situational leadership
- One day (8 Total PDUs – 0 Technical / 7 Leadership / 1 Strategic)
Product info: project management, portfolio management, project office, PMO, risk management, project lifecycle management, project consulting, methodology development, quality management, project management training
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Pricing and more information
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 877.536.8434 or
Submit the form below