All Things Process Modeling PRM00.10
Click here to download this overview as a pdf.
Process modeling is a way to gain an understanding of your business processes at a detailed level, allowing you to see the redundancies, the extra handoffs and the inefficiencies that are occurring on an ongoing basis. Modeling provides a precise syntax of pictures and words that allow you to see what is going on and identify process improvements in terms of cost, time, effort, safety, governance, etc. This class will provide the fundamentals to help you get on the path to gaining these benefits using process modeling techniques.
- This is a fundamentals class. There are no prerequisites.
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the basics of process modeling
- Create basic and advanced process maps
- Gather process information using a number of elicitation techniques
- Create a map of the current state of a process
- Identify improvements for the future state
- Use measures to validate process performance
Who Should Attend
- Managers, analysts and other staff members that need to know process modeling techniques
- Business client managers and staff that will assist in process modeling
- Day 1
- Process modeling basics
- Advanced modeling techniques
- Data gathering techniques
- Day 2
- Mapping the current state
- Mapping the future state
- Process improvements
- Process measures
There are numerous exercises to practice the concepts learned in the class.
- One day (8 Total PDUs – 6 Technical / 2 Leadership / 0 Strategic)
- Two days (16 Total PDUs – 12 Technical / 2 Leadership / 2 Strategic)
Product info: project management, portfolio management, project office, PMO, risk management, project lifecycle management, project consulting, methodology development, quality management, project management training, PMP Exam Prep
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Pricing and more information
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 877.536.8434 or
Submit the form below