Time Management for Peak Performance
“Time is money” the saying goes. Unfortunately lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We want to control our day, but often the day controls us. Some days it seems we are slaves to our calendar and emails – with no free will to independently impact events.
This workshop will help you gain control of your day, organize your work flow, learn how to plan effectively, and reduce the stress in your life. It starts with better understanding you and how you prefer to work. Use this information to make some personal changes in how you view, organization and take control of your day. This class is full of ideas for organizing your workload, work space and your work day.
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Understand techniques for planning your day, your week and beyond
- Identify the right things to do and when to do them
- Recognize and overcome procrastination
- Minimize the perils of multitasking
- Apply time saving techniques to manage your work
Who Should Attend
- All individuals that would like to gain more control over their day
- Top ten time management essentials
- Understanding your primary work style
- The power of planning
- Overcoming procrastination
- Perils of multitasking
- Managing your workload
The class contains numerous exercises that are worked on throughout the course.
- Half-day (4 Total PDUs – 3 Technical / 0 Leadership / 1 Strategic)