Preparation for the PMP® Exam PM00.99
Increasingly, companies all over the world are recognizing the value that project management can provide to their performance. Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification has become the most recognized credential for the practice of the rapidly evolving profession of project management. This three-day, four-day or five-day PMBOK® Guide – aligned course prepares you for Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification examination and raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
Students in this class also receive access to our online Test Bank to take repeated quizzes and tests.
- Participants should be eligible to sit for the PMP® certification examination
At the end of this class, participants will be prepared to:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide
- Recognize both the content and format of examination questions
- Identify weak areas that require more individual study
- Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification examination
Who Should Attend
- Managers and project managers seeking PMP® certification
- Mid-career professionals who seek to further develop their project management skills
This course provides an overview of project management and covers the ten knowledge areas identified in the PMBOK® Guide:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
During the session, attendees will utilize practice questions to better understand the nature of the PMP® exam. The instruction approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions.
- Three days (28 total contact hours – 28 Technical / 0 Leadership / 0 Strategic) OR
- Four days (35 total contact hours – 31 Technical / 4 Leadership / 0 Strategic) OR
- Five days (35 total contact hours – 31 Technical / 4 Leadership / 0 Strategic)
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.