Organizational Change Management OCM00.00
Click here to download this overview as a pdf.
One of the most difficult things for an organization to do is change the way it does business. Implementing change is much more than issuing an edict and expecting everyone to follow your lead. Managers must learn to lead their organization through the change process. Change is hard for managers and your staff. For some people it is almost impossible. And yet, organizations must change to survive.
Organizational change management (OCM) or simply “change management” is the process used to facilitate change in an organization. This class recognizes the challenges associated with changing how your organization does things, and guides you through a holistic approach to making change stick.
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Understand the difficult nature of change and the importance of change management
- Describe an effective change process
- Recognize the obstacles to change in your organization
- Create a change management plan
- Adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Respond to the uncertainty surrounding change
Who Should Attend
- Managers at all levels
- Project managers and senior team members on projects that introduce and require change
- Fundamentals of change management
- Change process
- Obstacles to change
- Managing change
- Adapting to change
- Coping with uncertainty
- Moving forward
The class contains numerous exercises to reinforce the concepts learned during class
- One day (8 Total PDUs – 0 Technical / 1 Leadership / 7 Strategic)
Product info: project management, portfolio management, project office, PMO, risk management, project lifecycle management, project consulting, methodology development, quality management, project management training, PMP Exam Prep
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Pricing and more information
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 877.536.8434 or
Submit the form below