TenStep offers a global project management certification program that is truly unique in the marketplace. The Foundation TenStep Project Management (Fn-TSPM™) certification is tailored especially for professionals (lawyers, accountants, teachers) that manage projects, but not formal large projects where rigorous project management processes and techniques are required. To receive your certification, you will need to:
- Have experience. Candidates must be prequalified and must have professional experience. This includes a minimum of five years experience in the workforce.
The experience criteria is waived if you currently have a CAPM® Certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Attend a Fn-TSPM class
- Pass the class case study
- Pass one or more class exams
The Fn-TSPM™ certification is based on the TenStep Project Management Process, which is fully aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide from PMI.
Each successful Fn-TSPM™ professional will receive a copy of the class presentation so that they can more easily apply the knowledge that they learn in class. Students will also receive an Abbreviated Project Charter form to use when managing their own real life projects.
Students that successfully pass the Fn-TSPM™ class will receive the Fn-TSPM™ certificate.
The Value of the TenStep Project Management Certification
- A Fn-TSPM certification says that you are not just an average professional. The Fn-TSPM shows that you have the experience, knowledge and the ability to successfully manage small to medium-sized projects.
- A Fn-TSPM certification helps you stand out over the professional crowd.
- A Fn-TSPM certification gives you more confidence that you can successfully manage a project.
- You receive access to the class presentation and an Abbreviated Project Charter form.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details on earning this prestigious certification.
The Global Certification