Project Quality Management PM09.10
Click here to download this overview as a pdf.
This course recaps the fundamentals of quality management and proceeds through a discussion of more advanced quality management techniques. Students will learn how to apply quality management techniques on their projects and how to initiate quality management techniques throughout their organization. Topics include a discussion of the basics of quality, the founders of the modern quality movement, control charts, cause-and-effect diagrams, quality metrics, Pareto charts and much more. This class also covers the basics of using quality assurance techniques to monitor outsourced projects. An optional section at the end highlights different quality management techniques used in the USA and around the world.
- Basic project management understanding
- Explain the definition of quality and basic quality concepts
- Build a Quality Management Plan, including quality control and quality assurance activities
- Understand a number of advanced quality management techniques for your project
- Use quality assurance techniques to manage outsourced work
- Understand the organizational characteristics needed to support an overall quality program
Who Should Attend
- Project managers
- Quality managers
- Senior project team members
- Managers and professionals interested in understanding and managing quality
- Quality Management
- Quality and Metrics
- Fathers of Quality Management
- Project Quality Management
- Using QA to Manage an Outsourced Project
- Organizational Quality Management
- Worldwide Quality Management Techniques
There are numerous exercises to reinforce the concepts taught in this class.
- One day (8 Total PDUs – 6 Technical / 1 Leadership / 1 Strategic)
Product info: project management, portfolio management, project office, PMO, risk management, project lifecycle management, project consulting, methodology development, quality management, project management training, PMP Exam Prep
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Pricing and more information
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 877.536.8434 or
Submit the form below