TenStep Process Terms and Conditions of Use
TenStep content can be used as a reference for individual company employees for use on individual project teams.
Question: Why is this valuable content available for free viewing?
Answer: It is the desire of TenStep to make this material available freely to as many individuals as possible so their organizations will see the value of purchasing a license for widespread use. TenStep also encourages individuals to license our content for use on the projects they manage within their organizations.
Our content can be utilized by individual readers, except as follows:
- The content may not be republished without the expressed permission of TenStep, except in accordance with “fair-use” provisions.
- A license is required to utilize our content on a company-wide or organization-wide basis.
- A license is required to utilize our content for as the basis for any processes that you will customize for yourself or for your company.
- An individual or company must purchase a license to use our content directly or indirectly to generate revenue. For instance, a license is needed in the following instances.
- The content is used by an instructor in any setting (for profit, academic, company).
- The content is used by an individual or on any project they manage within their company.
- The content is used by an individual or company that wants to repackage or resell the material.
Licenses are inexpensive, and the pricing is scalable to meet the needs of small, medium and large companies. See the TenStep process licenses page for more details.
Our content is copyright protected with the United States Copyright Office. Companies or organizations utilizing this material in violation of these terms and conditions are subject to penalties and damages of up to $100,000 USD, in accordance with United States of America copyright laws. If there are any questions regarding fair use of the material, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The term “The TenStep Project Management Process” is a registered trademark on file with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
There is no explicit or implicit guarantee or warranty associated with our products or any of our content. Our products and content reflects best practices and the accumulated wisdom TenStep and the authors.