Preparation for the PfMP Exam PFM00.99
No company has the resources to meet all of its business needs. This is true in the best of times. It certainly is even truer when times are tough. Portfolio management is a process to ensure that your company spends its scarce resources on the work that is of the most value to your company, and work that is most closely aligned to your business goals and strategies. Once selected, portfolio management ensures that the work is optimally staffed, governed and monitored by the management team.
Portfolio management is more critical than ever to ensure your projects achieve their desired business value. The Project Management Institute (PMI) has recognized this importance with a certification for portfolio managers – the PfMP®. This class helps students understand the content of the PMI Standard for Portfolio Management and prepare them to take and pass the PfMP® exam.
- Portfolio management experience
At the end of this class, participants should be able to:
- Better understand the fundamentals of portfolio management
- Pass the PfMP® exam
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in passing the PfMP® exam
- PfMP Certification Overview
- The Standard for Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Management Overview and Organization
- Portfolio Management Process Groups
- Portfolio Strategic Management
- Portfolio Governance Management
- Portfolio Performance Management
- Portfolio Communication Management
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Standard for Portfolio Management (Recap)
Each section contains a combination of instructor-led material, test-taking tips and sample test questions.
- Three days (24 Total PDUs -12 Technical / 8 Leadership / 4 Strategic)