TenStep Training Frequently Asked Questions
The following information is for USA classes only.
Please contact your TenStep office for the policies for classes outside of the USA.
How will I know that my registration is accepted?
We will send you an email confirmation within a few days of registering. This email will also typically include the class location and other logistical information.
What options are available for payment?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, personal checks and company checks. We will also accept a valid company purchase order. You must pay at least two weeks prior to the first day of the class. You are not considered to be officially registered in a class until payment or a PO is received.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If you cancel 30 days or more prior to the class start date, a $75 cancellation fee will apply. We will refund the entire purchase price to you, minus $75
- If you cancel between 7 and 29 calendar days prior to the class start date, we will refund 50% of your purchase price.
- If you cancel less than 7 calendar days prior to the class start date, no refund will be issued.
- All classes are subject to cancellation. If we cancel a class, we will reimburse 100% of your paid class tuition. We assume no responsibility for airline or hotel cancellation fees, non-refundable tickets, etc.
May I send a substitute to attend in my place?
Yes, you may substitute another person in the place of a paid registrant at no charge. Simply notify the TenStep office of the old student and the substitute student.
What happens if I cannot attend the entire class?
We understand that sometimes you need to step out of class for business reasons. However, no refunds or partial refunds will be issued. In addition, it is possible that the student may miss enough time that it is not appropriate to receive a certificate of attendance. This would also preclude you from receiving class contact hours or class PDUs. Generally a student cannot miss more than one hour (non break time) per class day and still receive a certificate of completion. Whether you receive a class certificate is totally at the discretion of the instructor.
Will the same instructors teach each class?
It is our intention that each class has one instructor. However, we reserve the right to assign instructors to each class and we may change instructors at our discretion.
What is your guarantee for PMP® Prep classes?
If you attend our PMP® Preparation training class, we guarantee that you will pass the PMP® exam or we will reimburse you for taking the test a second time. If you fail on your first try we will also provide access to our ReadySetPass™ PMP® Prep e-class. The guarantee is subject to the following reasonable conditions.
- You must successfully attend, complete the class and earn the certificate of attendance.
- You must take the PMP® exam within 30 days of the completion of the class.
- You must meet PMI’s® requirements for becoming a PMP®.
- You must fax us a copy of your TenStep class completion certificate, test score and your date for the re-test.
- We are not liable nor do we have a policy for reimbursement for additional testing if you do not pass the exam on the second try.
How do I process a coupon code?
There are two parts to the payment process – the registration form and the shopping cart (for credit card payments). If you have a coupon code, you can enter it in one of two ways.
- If you are paying by personal check or company check, enter the coupon code into the registration form. This will let us know that you have the coupon. You can write your check for the price of the class minus the coupon discount.
- If you are paying by credit card, you should enter your coupon code into the shopping cart in the box labeled “Redeem Coupon” and click on the “Redeem Coupon” button. Your discount will be taken online before you enter your credit card information.
PMP and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.